I am a Computer Engineer who comes from Spain. I studied Computer Science at the University of Seville, where I became a teacher. Now I live in London and I am studying a PhD. in Hispanic Studies at the University of Western Ontario. I also work for this university at CulturePlex Lab. If you wish, you can read my CV here.
- 2011. Graduate Student of the programme PhD. in Hispanic Studies at the University of Western Ontario.
- 2011. D.E.A.(Advanced Studies Diploma) in Logic, Computation and Artificial Intelligence at the University of Seville.
- 2008. B.Sc. in Computer Engineering at the University of Seville.
- 2009-2010. Computer Scientist at the Library of the University of Seville.
- 2008-2009. Collaborator at the department of Computing Science and Artificial Intelligence (University of Seville).
My research interests lay on Knowledge Representation, especially
Logics and languages for the Semantic Web, formalization of
emergent knowledge from social networks and Automated
I am currently a Graduate Research Assistant at CulturePlex Lab (University of Western Ontario).
- Aranda-Corral, Gonzalo, Borrego-Díaz, Joaquín and Jiménez-Mavillard, Antonio. "Social Ontology Documentation for Knowledge Externalization." Communications in Computer and Information Science, Volume 108: Proceedings of the Fourth Metadata and Semantic Research Conference, MTSR 2010, Alcalá de Henares, Spain, October 2010. Eds. Salvador Sánchez-Alonso and Ioannis N. Athanasiadis. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2010. 137-148. Print.
- Social Ontology Documentation for Knowledge Externalization. Metadata and Semantics Research Conference (MTSR'10), Alcalá de Henares (Spain), 2010.
- Social Ontology Documentation for Knowledge Externalization. Computational Logics Group's Seminar (University of Seville), Seville (Spain), 2010.
- Una herramienta para la documentación colaborativa de ontologías. Open Source World Conderence (OSWC'08). Málaga (Spain), 2008.