- A Sample Philosophy Paper
- Jim Pryor's Guidelines on Writing a Philosophy Paper
- APA Guidelines for Non-Sexist Use of Language
- Gualtiero Piccinini's Resources for Students
Current courses (Winter 2014)
Phil 4410G/9611B: Contemporary Issues in Philosophy of Mind
Course description: This course overviews new and exciting research in philosophy of mind. Topics may include panpsychism, the unity of consciousness, phenomenal intentionality, the phenomenology of thought, intuition, and non-propositional attitudes. We will spend two or three weeks on each topic.
Phil 2400G: Introduction to Philosophy of Mind
Course description: This course provides an introduction to philosophy of mind. Topics include dualism, physicalism, behaviourism, functionalism, consciousness, and intentionality.
- Phil 4410F/9661A: Mental Representation (Fall 2010, Autumn 2011 at ANU, Fall 2012)
- Phil 3410F: Advanced Topics in Philosophy of Mind (Fall 2011, Fall 2012)
- Phil 4410F/9605A: Concepts (Fall 2011)
- Phil 2260F: Introduction to Philosophy of Language (Fall 2010)