LIS 523 - Information Architecture Services
- policy creation and maintenance,
- management tool acquisition and maintenance,
- Quality control:
- link checking;
- HTML validation.
- Template design and application.
- Overall information architecture design and maintenance.
- Indexing: manual; automated.
- Controlled vocabulary/thesaurus creation and maintenance.
- Search engine acquisition and maintenance.
- Auto-classification tool acquisition and maintenance.
- Training of staff in information architecture/content management.
- Standards development.
- user testing;
- feedback evaluation;
- search log evaluation.
- Interaction with
- visual design staff,
- information technology staff, and
Rosenfeld, L.; Morville, P. 2002.
Information architecture for the World Wide Web.
Last updated October 28, 2003.
This page maintained by
Prof. Tim Craven
E-mail (text/plain only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Information and
University of Western
Canada, N6A 5B7