- ExtPhr phrase extractor,
NEPHIS string indexing system,
TexNet abstractor's assistant,
TheW thesaurus manager, and
XRefHT Web indexing tool,
in Windows and Java versions.
Thesaurus construction tutorial
- Web-based module that teaches the basics
of constructing an information retrieval thesaurus,
with interactive quizzes.
Materials from past courses
- Offered between 2001 and 2008
on Web site design,
Internet information services,
subject analysis and thesaurus construction,
and database management systems
List of publications
- From 1973 to 2006,
mostly on computer-assisted abstracting, indexing,
and thesaurus construction
and on Web document descriptions.
- Complete text of the 1986 book
on computerized systems that
use regular syntactic rules to produce index displays
with multiple overlapping entries.
- Written up between 1985 and 2005, but not formally published.
- Covering the tutorial, freeware, and course materials.
- How to get in touch with me.
Last updated February 16, 2010.