- "Chasing Chimeras," forthcoming in The British Journal for the
Philosophy of Science.
- "From Physics to Information Theory and Back," forthcoming in
Foundations of Quantum Information and Entanglement, Alisa Bokulich and Gregg Jaeger, eds., Cambridge University Press.
- (with Hilary Greaves). "Everett and Evidence," forthcoming in
The Everett Interpretation at the Crossroads, Simon Saunders, Jonathan Barrett, Adrian Kent, and David Wallace, eds., Oxford University Press.
- "A Loophole in Bell's Theorem?
Parameter Dependence in the Hess-Philipp Model," Philosophy
of Science 70 (December 2003), pp. 1357-1367.
- "Relativistic Quantum Becoming,"
The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 53 (September 2003),
- "A Bayesian Account
of the Virtue of Unification," Philosophy of Science
70 (April 2003), pp. 399-423.
- "On Some Early Objections to Bohm's Theory,"
International Studies in the Philosophy of Science 17
(March 2003), pp. 7-24.
- "Modal Interpretations
and Relativity," Foundations of Physics 32
(November 2002), pp. 1773-1784.
- (with W.L. Harper) "Model
Selection, Simplicity, and Scientific Inference," Philosophy
of Science 69 (Supplement, Proceedings of the 2000
Biennial Meeting of the Philosophy of Science Association, Part
II: Symposia Papers), pp. S135-S149.
- "On Peaceful Coexistence:
Is the Collapse Postulate Incompatible with Relativity?"
Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics 33
(September 2002), pp. 435-466.
- "Kochen-Specker e-Obstruction
for Position and Momentum Using a Single Degree of Freedom."
Physics Letters A 299 (June 24, 2002), pp. 8-14.
- "The Decision Problem for Entanglement," in
R.S. Cohen, M. Horne, and J. Stachel, eds., Potentiality,
Entanglement and Passion-at-a-Distance: Quantum Mechanical Studies
for Abner Shimony (Dordrecht and Boston: Kluwer Academic
Publishers, 1997), pp. 177-190.
and Diverse Evidence: A Reply to Andrew Wayne." Philosophy
of Science 63 (December 1996), pp. 661-665.
- "Computability in Quantum Mechanics," in Werner
DePauli-Schimanovich, Eckehart Köhler, and Friedrich Stadler,
eds., The Foundational Debate: Complexity and Constructivity
in Mathematics and Physics (Dordrecht and Boston: Kluwer Academic
Publishers, 1995), pp. 33-46.
- "Peirce on Cantor's Paradox and the Continuum."
Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society 31
(Summer 1995), pp. 509-541.
- "Tractatus 4.04: (Compare Hertz' Mechanics, on Dynamical
Models)," in Rudolf Haller and Johannes Brandl, eds., Wittgenstein:
a Re-evaluation. Proceedings of the XIVth International Wittgenstein
Symposium (Vienna: Verlag Hölder-Pichler-Tempsky, 1990),
II. Book Reviews
- Review of R. Clifton, Quantum Entanglements: Selected
Papers (J. Butterfield and H. Halvorson, eds.). Forthcoming in
Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics.
- Review of J. A. Barrett,
The Quantum Mechanics of Minds and Worlds, Philosophy
of Science 69 (September 2002), pp.536-538.
- Review of C. Norris, Quantum
Theory and the Flight from Realism: Philosophical Responses to
Quantum Mechanics, International Studies in the Philosophy
of Science 15 (March 2001), pp. 116-120.
- Review of N. Huggett,
ed., Space From Zeno to Einstein, International Studies
in the Philosophy of Science 14 (October 2000), pp.